/u/Curious-Ad-8382 on I feel like my asexuality is a mental disorder

Autism and asexuality are linked, and autism is a disorder with high prevalence of depression and other nasty things. Being asexual may be a part of being autistic, which is a debilitating illness. If I parsed the post of connotative language, then it probably wouldn’t have even been scanned as an issue.

I understand people are trying to help me but I feel like honest conversation is the best method of getting to anywhere constructive. Personally, I don’t mind disagreement as long as it has a purpose and leads to something.





September 14, 2022 at 12:30AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.