/u/GFMCarvalho on What are some things that happened to you in the past that, after looking back, makes you say "yeah, that was a sign that i'm on the spectrum" ???

I was a tutor for my university a few years ago, and when my working hour was ending, another class would Begin. So it was natural that a few students showed up earlier(since almost nobody went to the tutoring, I didn't pay it any mind).

There was a girl that occasionally appeared for her class, and we would talk when no one was there for the tutoring. One day we were talking and it was almost the time for her class to star and she asked me to follow her and went to somewhere with no one around. She looked me in the eyes and I just kept chatting about anything. Then I looked at my clock and said: "Oh, your class is starting, you should hurry. Bye" and gave her a kiss in the cheek(custom where I leave, even if you are not very close to someone).

She didn't appear after that, and I kinda feel bad about it, but I was just talking to her like I would with anyone, didn't desire anything else.

That's what came to my mind after reading your question.





July 18, 2022 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.