I just went on my first date and I’m worried he doesn’t like me.

So I (18F) matched with this guy (20M) on bumble 3 weeks ago. We’ve been talking nonstop every day and today was our first date.

We went out for dinner and then went exploring on some trails in the woods.

Dinner lasted 2 hours and the final hour was spent walking around.

Honestly I had the best time ever, until my period decided to start while we were in the middle of the trail. I asked if we could turn back because my cramps were really bad and it hurt to walk.

On the walk back to his car I had to stop walking and he offered to go get his car. (He knew why I couldn’t walk)

I was mortified and super embarrassed but he was a complete gentleman about it. He dropped me off at home and left.

I really really like this guy but I’m so scared that I fucked it up.



Submitted July 18, 2022 at 01:14AM

So I (18F) matched with this guy (20M) on bumble 3 weeks ago. We’ve been talking nonstop every day and today was our first date.We went out for dinner and then went exploring on some trails in the woods.Dinner lasted 2 hours and the final hour was spent walking around.Honestly I had the best time ever, until my period decided to start while we were in the middle of the trail. I asked if we could turn back because my cramps were really bad and it hurt to walk.On the walk back to his car I had to stop walking and he offered to go get his car. (He knew why I couldn’t walk)I was mortified and super embarrassed but he was a complete gentleman about it. He dropped me off at home and left.I really really like this guy but I’m so scared that I fucked it up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.