Tiny bit sad about past relationship not working — too soon to date?

Is it okay to date with a tiny sore spot still in my heart about a breakup?

I broke up with this guy who I only saw for like a month, but ya, it’s been a few weeks and I’m good to go the majority of the time, it’s just every now and then I get a little sad about “did I do the right thing?” And I come to the conclusion that yes, I did, it’s just a little sad still.

Anyways, I want to start dating again. Is it okay to begin dating even when I still get a tiny bit sad sometimes thinking of how my past relationship didn’t work out?



Submitted July 06, 2022 at 12:15AM

Is it okay to date with a tiny sore spot still in my heart about a breakup?I broke up with this guy who I only saw for like a month, but ya, it’s been a few weeks and I’m good to go the majority of the time, it’s just every now and then I get a little sad about “did I do the right thing?” And I come to the conclusion that yes, I did, it’s just a little sad still.Anyways, I want to start dating again. Is it okay to begin dating even when I still get a tiny bit sad sometimes thinking of how my past relationship didn’t work out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.