Ex told a mutual friend they missed me and wanted to hangout

Background info: Break up was not messy, we ended it in a respectful manner and there was minimal drama after the breakup. We broke up 10 months ago.

A few days ago, one of our (me and my ex's) mutuals called me and told me that they were having a nice chat when my name some how entered the convo.

She said that since a couple days ago was Canada Day (a day very special to me and her), it got her reminiscing about 'last summer' and that she "missed me, kinda".

My friend then asked her if she ever thought about reaching out to me in which she said she did, but chose not to because I seemed happy now and didn't want to disturb me. She then apparently went on a tangent to say how the breakup wasn't easy for her either and bla bla bla. The two of them ended up deciding to make group plans where me, my ex, and the mutual (possible more people idk) would have a nice hangout again, just like last summer.

She was my first love and although I am mostly over it now, there is still a part of me that has feelings for her. I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are and what I should do.

Tl;DR
Ex and a mutual friend were talking and the ex said they missed me, and wants to make plans in a group setting. I still have some feelings for her, but i'm not sure if she does for me. Just looking for some advice.



Submitted July 07, 2022 at 12:11AM

Background info: Break up was not messy, we ended it in a respectful manner and there was minimal drama after the breakup. We broke up 10 months ago.A few days ago, one of our (me and my ex's) mutuals called me and told me that they were having a nice chat when my name some how entered the convo.She said that since a couple days ago was Canada Day (a day very special to me and her), it got her reminiscing about 'last summer' and that she "missed me, kinda".My friend then asked her if she ever thought about reaching out to me in which she said she did, but chose not to because I seemed happy now and didn't want to disturb me. She then apparently went on a tangent to say how the breakup wasn't easy for her either and bla bla bla. The two of them ended up deciding to make group plans where me, my ex, and the mutual (possible more people idk) would have a nice hangout again, just like last summer.She was my first love and although I am mostly over it now, there is still a part of me that has feelings for her. I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are and what I should do.​Tl;DREx and a mutual friend were talking and the ex said they missed me, and wants to make plans in a group setting. I still have some feelings for her, but i'm not sure if she does for me. Just looking for some advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.