/u/Desperate-Process-99 on "So do you get a lot of girls?" "We're not that kind of band, we just really want to play D&D." I know none of the members are asexual, but this is giving me a lot of ace vibes. And as both asexual and an MCR fan, this brings me a lot of joy.

Ohmygod I remember that! My favorite part was when the interviewer was like, "What do you want to say to the viewers that were just jerking off?" Or something wild like that and Gerard just shouts, "Your MOM'S COMING"

I need to watch that shit again lmao





May 27, 2022 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.