/u/CherryVallance on Sex repulsed aces who have NOT experienced sexual abuse, what about sex makes you dislike it so much? (If you know what bothers you about it)

For me I don’t think it’s any one particular thing. I really dislike society’s fascination and depiction of it, and I’ve seen way too many people wreck their relationships over it. It’s just so overrated. Look at all the Hollywood sex scandal stuff, all the men who’ve tried to hide it - it’s just gross. Money and sex, two of the most powerful evils that people abuse, in my opinion.





May 11, 2022 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.