“I like you but I’m not ready for a relationship” truth?

Anyone find any truth behind this? I think I came on a little too strong with this girl I was falling for and scared her off. Haven’t texted her in a week and she hasn’t reached out at all either.

When she said it I basically said, “no worries if it’s not gonna work it’s not gonna work” and that was it.

Why even throw in the “I like you” if it’s just a cop out bc of no interest?



Submitted May 12, 2022 at 12:09AM

Anyone find any truth behind this? I think I came on a little too strong with this girl I was falling for and scared her off. Haven’t texted her in a week and she hasn’t reached out at all either.When she said it I basically said, “no worries if it’s not gonna work it’s not gonna work” and that was it.Why even throw in the “I like you” if it’s just a cop out bc of no interest?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.