/u/WaitingForUrWhistle on How to Get Rid of Sexual Advances?

If you have no interest I. Getting to know them at all you can just shut them down entirely, if it’s professional or someone you need to be around or would like to be around you can be more simple and say, I’m sorry I’m not really interested. Some will push this further and you may need to put your foot down or be a bit “ruder” by stating you are not interested or “I’ve said no”.

Most people you interact with likely have several people that have an affection for so it’s mostly the crazy ones or the ones who take it as a challenge you need to look out for. If you have friends who know it’s easier as they may step in and “handle” the crazy ones alongside you.





April 14, 2022 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.