/u/LiteraryTea on How to cope with being undatable

There is no easy answer. To be frank, you might find someone if you keep looking, or you might not and be forever alone. It's the hard truth of Asexuals. I am sex-repulsed and cupioromantic so I don't know if I can even reciprocate the feeling of love which saddens me. Romantic love seems like such an amazing emotion that I've never had in my life. I personally have come to the realization that I will be alone, and it's been hard to come to grips with that. What I do is surround myself with friends and family, and I have a few meetup.com groups that I just started to surround myself with people so I'm not lonely. It's a hard long road, but at the same time never say never.





April 14, 2022 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.