/u/HelloImaDemon on this should have been my first clue.

for me I literally can't wrap the idea of sex, when it relates to me. partly its 'how is that enjoyable' and 'how does that work'. I also am trans so uh, I don't 100% know anatomy and do not want to read about it as I try to pretend I don't have genitals.

I'm Aegosexual though, so while i don't have sexual feelings or they don't connect to me, I don't mind media or others who are sexual. or ppl talkin about it generally.





April 14, 2022 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.