/u/AnonymousHermitCrab on Are other types of attraction stronger if you're aro/ace?

Maybe, but the way I view it it's more likely that we just are more aware of it.

Allo folk tend to blend attractions together, to the point that they often don't realize that things like sensual attraction are a separate thing from sexual attraction. To them they are the same. Since we don't experience all of the attractions though, we grow up more aware of the tertiary attractions.





April 03, 2022 at 10:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.