Broke up with my long term girlfriend of 5 years because I moved to the US about three years ago. Not sure I made the right decision.

Hello everybody, I hope y’all are having a wonderful week. Let me tell you my story, I need opinions. I’m gonna try to keep it short and simple.

My ex girlfriend and I met when she was 15 and I was 16, we stayed together for 5 years, we broke up about 2 weeks.

When I was 18, I decided to change my life and moved to the US, so this is what I did, I was only 18, I’m 21 now.

She’s the sweetest, actually the perfect girlfriend, she would like the girl that you marry, caring, loving, smart, loyal, everything that you can dream of.

We’ve had been doing long distance for 5 years but since I’m 18, I’ve been most of my time in the US and some months back in France. But I decided to broke up with her because even though I love her and care for her, I felt like I was never in France, we didn’t have the same priorities, we basically grew up together but it’s like we drifted apart from each other, our lives were so different, it’s complicated to explain. I’m barely in France anymore. I wish I would’ve met her when my life would’ve been more stable.

Let me know what y’all think.

Im scared that I’ll never find love again..



Submitted April 04, 2022 at 01:16AM

Hello everybody, I hope y’all are having a wonderful week. Let me tell you my story, I need opinions. I’m gonna try to keep it short and simple.My ex girlfriend and I met when she was 15 and I was 16, we stayed together for 5 years, we broke up about 2 weeks.When I was 18, I decided to change my life and moved to the US, so this is what I did, I was only 18, I’m 21 now.She’s the sweetest, actually the perfect girlfriend, she would like the girl that you marry, caring, loving, smart, loyal, everything that you can dream of.We’ve had been doing long distance for 5 years but since I’m 18, I’ve been most of my time in the US and some months back in France. But I decided to broke up with her because even though I love her and care for her, I felt like I was never in France, we didn’t have the same priorities, we basically grew up together but it’s like we drifted apart from each other, our lives were so different, it’s complicated to explain. I’m barely in France anymore. I wish I would’ve met her when my life would’ve been more stable.Let me know what y’all think.Im scared that I’ll never find love again..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.