can someone please explain what this means?

I wish I could just share the screenshot but I'll type it out. I really like this girl btw so I hope it means something really good. Im 28m shes 26f

Me: Next time we go out I'll bring a change of clothes with me and get a little sharper dressed for ya

Her: Lmao I'm not worried about it Her: Okay I'll be there in ten im nervous I need a drink lmao!!

Me: Hahaha I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous a little.

Her: Well I'm scrubbing hardcore so warning you now

Me: lol I'm not firmiliar with that term

Her: Hahaha oh ya it's northern Her: I'm sorry you're waiting on me lol

Me: haha you gotta tell me what it means Me: and it's all good!

Her: about to pull in

Urban dictionary didn't do anything for me



Submitted April 04, 2022 at 01:08AM

I wish I could just share the screenshot but I'll type it out. I really like this girl btw so I hope it means something really good. Im 28m shes 26fMe: Next time we go out I'll bring a change of clothes with me and get a little sharper dressed for yaHer: Lmao I'm not worried about it Her: Okay I'll be there in ten im nervous I need a drink lmao!!Me: Hahaha I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous a little.Her: Well I'm scrubbing hardcore so warning you nowMe: lol I'm not firmiliar with that termHer: Hahaha oh ya it's northern Her: I'm sorry you're waiting on me lolMe: haha you gotta tell me what it means Me: and it's all good!Her: about to pull inUrban dictionary didn't do anything for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.