met another person from tinder how can I be more clear with them

So yah in the last week I have been on tinder and I have had great success.

I am not trying to really date I set my info to friends only and I have been searching for people looking for the same.

I went out for coffee today with a woman who I made it clear to that I am looking for friends and she was if the same mindset.

I am nowhere near ready to jump in a relationship.

Now she's texting me saying she wants to go on an official date date with me.

That she sees a future with me.....

I don't know how I can be more clear with people they I only want friends...



Submitted April 30, 2022 at 11:58PM

So yah in the last week I have been on tinder and I have had great success.I am not trying to really date I set my info to friends only and I have been searching for people looking for the same.I went out for coffee today with a woman who I made it clear to that I am looking for friends and she was if the same mindset.I am nowhere near ready to jump in a relationship.Now she's texting me saying she wants to go on an official date date with me.That she sees a future with me.....I don't know how I can be more clear with people they I only want friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.