What are some of the questions you wish you would ask your partner before starting dating them?

I am currently seeing a guy who I would like to end up in a relationship with in a near future but before we make things official I would like to have a conversation with him about his view points on the relationships, life goals etc. however I am not sure what are some of the important questions a person need to ask before getting into a relationship with someone.

So here I am wondering if you guys can help me out. Plz 🙏🏻



Submitted March 02, 2022 at 01:10AM

I am currently seeing a guy who I would like to end up in a relationship with in a near future but before we make things official I would like to have a conversation with him about his view points on the relationships, life goals etc. however I am not sure what are some of the important questions a person need to ask before getting into a relationship with someone.So here I am wondering if you guys can help me out. Plz 🙏🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.