Dating advise for a 25yr old female

Im a 25yr old female, I've been single for 5 years now minus some flings. Feeling really low on the dating front, with rejection, feeling like I'm not going to find someone who loves me. Asking myself "what's wrong with me" when I know fully that I am great and I have so much confidence and self assurance but feel so low when it comes to dating.

Using dating apps has just brought disappointment which I feel lowers my feeling of self worth. Ghosting Chatting for months with nothing coming to fruition. I met a guy that I felt super super compatible with, we have all the same interests and got on amazingly and said that he cared for me but he said he wasn't ready for anything romantic, to him telling me 1.5 months later he's seeing someone now.

Just makes a girl feel shitty and makes me feel like I'm not "good enough"

I have spent that past 5 years getting to know me and I enjoy being single and questioned if i was ready for any commitment. But I also feel like I'm ready now and ready to just enjoy being with someone and to feel loved

Just any advice from anyone who gets how I feel and ways to navigate these shitty feeling



Submitted March 02, 2022 at 01:09AM

Im a 25yr old female, I've been single for 5 years now minus some flings. Feeling really low on the dating front, with rejection, feeling like I'm not going to find someone who loves me. Asking myself "what's wrong with me" when I know fully that I am great and I have so much confidence and self assurance but feel so low when it comes to dating.Using dating apps has just brought disappointment which I feel lowers my feeling of self worth. Ghosting Chatting for months with nothing coming to fruition. I met a guy that I felt super super compatible with, we have all the same interests and got on amazingly and said that he cared for me but he said he wasn't ready for anything romantic, to him telling me 1.5 months later he's seeing someone now.Just makes a girl feel shitty and makes me feel like I'm not "good enough"I have spent that past 5 years getting to know me and I enjoy being single and questioned if i was ready for any commitment. But I also feel like I'm ready now and ready to just enjoy being with someone and to feel lovedJust any advice from anyone who gets how I feel and ways to navigate these shitty feeling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.