/u/Historical_Fly_6211 on Not sure if I'm asexual or what's my case.

You might have insecurities. Are you dissatisfied with yourself in any way? Are you dissatisfied with the way you look and what you already have? You probably liked the idea of being desired and when that person desired you, you realized you weren’t really interested to begin with. I guess you need to do some more soul searching. You can find queer therapists on psychology today that would help you find your real identify. Some therapists are clueless when it comes to asexuality and aromanticism, even if they say they are lgbt + friendly. Make sure the therapist really believes asexuality (and aromanticism) are real things and they understand the concepts well. Also check to see if you have any sexual dysfunction symptoms going on.





March 10, 2022 at 11:13PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.