Funny response to what are u doing x day.

Context: (Went out with a girl - didn’t kiss her because I think it leaves something to be desired)

She texted me “what are u doing Friday night.” I joke around a lot, so for someone I really know I would typically answer this with “you.” Obviously i barely know this girl so I am playing it safe, but it got me thinking.

How would u take it if a guy u don’t really know responded to you like that. If you are someone who likes taking it slow would it be a turnoff and make u think he’s an f boy. OR would u appreciate the sense of humor.



Submitted March 10, 2022 at 11:56PM

Context: (Went out with a girl - didn’t kiss her because I think it leaves something to be desired)She texted me “what are u doing Friday night.” I joke around a lot, so for someone I really know I would typically answer this with “you.” Obviously i barely know this girl so I am playing it safe, but it got me thinking.How would u take it if a guy u don’t really know responded to you like that. If you are someone who likes taking it slow would it be a turnoff and make u think he’s an f boy. OR would u appreciate the sense of humor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.