Should I ask her one more time or give up?

So there’s this girl that I like, we know of each other and are friendly. One day we were talking and I told her that we should get together one day, she seemed receptive, but said to ask her next time earlier in the week so she can plan.

I ran into her spontaneously a different week and asked what she was doing over the weekend. Said she was going out of town.

I recently asked her again earlier in the week, but she said her relatives were in town, and she didn’t propose another day/time to meet up.

Do you think it’s worth asking one more time, or should I just cut my losses and move on?



Submitted March 10, 2022 at 11:59PM

So there’s this girl that I like, we know of each other and are friendly. One day we were talking and I told her that we should get together one day, she seemed receptive, but said to ask her next time earlier in the week so she can plan.I ran into her spontaneously a different week and asked what she was doing over the weekend. Said she was going out of town.I recently asked her again earlier in the week, but she said her relatives were in town, and she didn’t propose another day/time to meet up.Do you think it’s worth asking one more time, or should I just cut my losses and move on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.