/u/Seiliko on What does your asexuality feel like?

I've always found sex unappealing. I remember when I was like 13, I couldn't make sense of homosexuality because I couldn't imagine why anyone would ever want to have sex if it wasn't to have kids. So surely there had to be something not quite right about it? And then later in life I learned that people actually had sex because they enjoyed it.... What a concept lmao. I am to this day very sex repulsed. It's just not my cup of tea. But as I like to say to avoid misunderstandings: I don't think anyone is gross for having sex. I think of it like eating mushrooms. I find mushrooms gross. But I don't find people gross for eating mushrooms. A little crazy perhaps, but not gross ;)





January 28, 2022 at 12:27AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.