/u/FreakWhoDraws209 on What does your asexuality feel like?

I always saw sexual attraction from the perspective of like a scientist observing a weird phenomenon. Always looking out at it all from the margins. I never felt left out or upset that I didn't know what attraction felt like, I was just neutral about it, and didn't know that it was asexuality. When I eventually came across the label, my main reaction was just "Oh. Huh. So that's a thing now, I guess", and not much more. I was never interested in relationships before finding out anyway (due to social anxiety and haphephobia), and I guess I'm glad I found an answer before I began questioning myself later on 🙃





January 27, 2022 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.