/u/lnlyextrovert on What does your asexuality feel like?

I identify as aegosexual- i’m very uncomfortable with being a part of sex, but I’m okay with solo things. Sometimes sex can be okay too if it’s with someone i trust but i never desire to be with someone else if that makes sense. I just don’t understand being sexually attracted to someone, anytime I’ve had an interest in someone it’s always been about their personality. I find people attractive (aesthetically speaking) but even that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m interested in them. It’s complicated to explain but i feel like doing stuff but myself is fine because there’s no mess and it can be enjoyable, but with other people i’m genuinely grossed out by the mess it makes and how dirty your body gets while doing it. The few times I have done it I really had to focus on relaxing and enjoy the intimacy it brings with my partner. Sometimes it can be enjoyable too. Though I know this is a pretty unconventional way of experiencing asexuality, I still identify as asexual because after 22 years of existing on this earth it’s become pretty obvious to myself and others around me that, in general, i don’t really care that much about sex. I see it as a tool rather than a need, I guess you could say?





January 27, 2022 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.