/u/ofMindandHeart on red flags game

I think you must be conflating the different kinds of attraction. It’s possible to find someone aesthetically attractive without feeling sexual attraction for them. Thinking a person has done a good job selecting clothing options and liking their appearance isn’t the same as being specifically sexually attracted to them.

I’m also not sure you understood my original point. I think there are some people in the world for whom a lack of sexual attraction would be a serious blow and probably a dealbreaker, and there are other people who would not consider it that big of a deal. There’s a wide variety of people in the world. You cite knowing one specific allo person for whom it is a big deal, but I also know of allo people for whom it is not a big deal. My point about societies messaging is that some people who would not inherently have cared can sometimes be influenced by repeated messaging into thinking it’s a bigger deal than it is





January 03, 2022 at 12:47AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.