Confusing Situation W Girl Best Friend

To cut a long story short... a few weeks ago I kissed my girl best friend on a night out despite being in a 5+ year relationship. My girl best friend told me that she wanted me to choose her and after some careful thinking, I decided to end my relationship and see where things went with my girl best friend.

A week later we discussed what we wanted and decided to start a casual but exclusive relationship, we shared a half date together and I thought everything was going well. Texts were flirty but also sweet and genuine.

One week later I got a text calling everything off. She said she wanted to put things on hold for the time being because she felt like things would end up in a serious relationship and she didn't think that was right for either of us at the time and then she said there was another guy involved and she didn't want to hurt me.

Since everything has fallen apart, I can't stop thinking about her. What can I do to try and make things the way they were and pick up where we left off?



Submitted January 03, 2022 at 01:42AM

To cut a long story short... a few weeks ago I kissed my girl best friend on a night out despite being in a 5+ year relationship. My girl best friend told me that she wanted me to choose her and after some careful thinking, I decided to end my relationship and see where things went with my girl best friend.A week later we discussed what we wanted and decided to start a casual but exclusive relationship, we shared a half date together and I thought everything was going well. Texts were flirty but also sweet and genuine.One week later I got a text calling everything off. She said she wanted to put things on hold for the time being because she felt like things would end up in a serious relationship and she didn't think that was right for either of us at the time and then she said there was another guy involved and she didn't want to hurt me.Since everything has fallen apart, I can't stop thinking about her. What can I do to try and make things the way they were and pick up where we left off?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.