/u/MrDgon on Does anyone else not bother using the ace label?

That's the approach I took last year but eventually I realized that after years of people asking, I was just completely done with feeling I have to come up with some kind of excuse as to why I'm not in a relationship. So starting last month I just decided to tell people I'm asexual if they ask about it. Sure, may lead to some questions at first but my hope is that in the long term it will stop people asking about my relationship status. If I find a girl, they'll find out eventually. If not, than they should just leave me alone.





January 11, 2022 at 12:34AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.