Dumped after 1 week because of "sexual incompatibility"

So met up with this guy last week and we got along well, video called a couple of times during the week, then we met up in person again and hooked up. A few days later, he said that he doesn't feel like we're compatible and should stop seeing each other sooner than later because we both seem to be looking for long-term relationships. I asked him what makes him think that we're incompatible, and he said he doesn't feel like we're sexually compatible, but it's not something that could improve with time. I asked him again what exactly he's talking about because I still have no idea, but he said he doesn't feel comfortable explaining it.

I don't have much experience with relationship or sex (have dated and hooked up quite a bit, but never had any luck with long-term stuff) so it bothers me that I don't know what he's talking about and he doesn't want to explain what it is. I don't want to stay up all night Googling what that could possibly mean.

Can someone explain? Or is he really just bullshitting?



Submitted January 11, 2022 at 12:08AM

So met up with this guy last week and we got along well, video called a couple of times during the week, then we met up in person again and hooked up. A few days later, he said that he doesn't feel like we're compatible and should stop seeing each other sooner than later because we both seem to be looking for long-term relationships. I asked him what makes him think that we're incompatible, and he said he doesn't feel like we're sexually compatible, but it's not something that could improve with time. I asked him again what exactly he's talking about because I still have no idea, but he said he doesn't feel comfortable explaining it.I don't have much experience with relationship or sex (have dated and hooked up quite a bit, but never had any luck with long-term stuff) so it bothers me that I don't know what he's talking about and he doesn't want to explain what it is. I don't want to stay up all night Googling what that could possibly mean.Can someone explain? Or is he really just bullshitting?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.