/u/AlwaysLivMoore on This gave me asexual vibes until I read about the misted water and potato 😂

I specifically stated that the religion has no concept of it. I feel like you're not understanding what that means. Nothing about marital r@pe is discussed and you can't point to a single verse to talk about it without putting your own interpretation on it.

Also, people interpret "respect" differently. There are fundamentalist wackos who specifically say that it is disrespectful for a woman to deny sex to her husband for any reason and use Bible verses to back up that claim. They use their own interpretation to say that the Bible refutes the existence of marital r*pe because a woman ALWAYS owes her husband sex. This is my whole point that the religion itself has no stance on the subject. It's all boiled down to personal interpretation.





January 12, 2022 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.