This is so dumb but this just dawned on me

So I’m personally off the apps, but my friends are and we were discussing what kind of men we would want, and how to attract them.

It dawned on me that to get the man I want to attract, I basically have to show him by my profile! So I like men who work out and lift heavy, so a photo of me in an athletic situation and then a photo that shows off that I lift will be ideal! I also want a man who’s in a similar career situation as me so something that shows off my success but not too obnoxious!

I could go on, but I think it explains half the issues with dating apps and finding a partner!



Submitted January 13, 2022 at 02:01AM

So I’m personally off the apps, but my friends are and we were discussing what kind of men we would want, and how to attract them.It dawned on me that to get the man I want to attract, I basically have to show him by my profile! So I like men who work out and lift heavy, so a photo of me in an athletic situation and then a photo that shows off that I lift will be ideal! I also want a man who’s in a similar career situation as me so something that shows off my success but not too obnoxious!I could go on, but I think it explains half the issues with dating apps and finding a partner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.