My friend is in a tough position

She has a boyfriend, and he is close with another girl, who she hopes to become friends with. But she doesn't want this girl to view her as "competition".

She's in a position where this girl likes and talks to her boyfriend a lot, but he doesnt do anything.

What should she do?

please ask if you got any questions.

side note, her bf is my besto friendo. I know for a fact he isn't cheating.



Submitted January 13, 2022 at 01:15AM

She has a boyfriend, and he is close with another girl, who she hopes to become friends with. But she doesn't want this girl to view her as "competition".She's in a position where this girl likes and talks to her boyfriend a lot, but he doesnt do anything.What should she do?please ask if you got any questions.side note, her bf is my besto friendo. I know for a fact he isn't cheating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.