/u/UncleFrosky on Can someone explain sexual attraction to me?

Allo cis male here. After chatting with a number of allos and aces, I think there are two parts to it. The first part is an involuntary physiological response that I imperfectly describe as a slight rush, slight increase in heartbeat or skipping a heartbeat, butterflies, and a generalized craving feeling. The second part is a transition to explicit sexual thoughts. For some this always or almost always happens immediately. Others sometimes do and sometimes don’t have immediate explicit sexual thoughts but may have them later when they recall the visual image of the person they were attracted to and re-experience the feelings they had at the time. Besides the sometimes delayed explicit sexual thoughts, the other reason I think it is two parts is because I learned that some aces sometimes experience the physiological response without ever transitioning to explicit sexual thoughts while other aces experience neither.





December 09, 2021 at 12:30AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.