/u/Far_from_Gelion on Kissing?

I had pretty much exactly the same experience, OP. Ready for fireworks and...nothing. Other than the awareness of dry skin touching dry skin lol.

As I've grown older (thirteen years older...) I've realized that I am MEGA ROMANTIC and also VERY PARTICULAR about kisses. I've only really enjoyed kissing my current partner (who is allo) but it's not an all the time thing. Sometimes it feels nice, like advanced cuddling, and other times it's gross, like having a dog lick your face. We've learned to roll with it.

I wish you the best of luck! It can be hard to navigate what the heck is going on with yourself let alone experiences with other people, but you're not alone.





December 09, 2021 at 12:46AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.