/u/SaltEfan on I'm not sure what I am anymore

The whole “you’ll find the one” stuff is just something people say because they either don’t understand asexuality or they don’t understand what you’re experiencing (nobody but you can truly do).

The idea of a core family is so ingrained into society that people kinda just set this as a goal for themselves and others without much critical thought to it. If that’s what you want, then great. If not, that’s also perfectly fine.

Sexuality and romantic attraction is complicated, and it’s perfectly okay to be questioning your own experiences and feelings. (I’d argue that it’s healthy in many cases)

As for whether or not you’re doing this for attention, let me ask you this. How often do you talk about this, and how much do you emphasize this aspect about yourself in social situations or social media?





December 03, 2021 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.