After reading a bunch of these post I asked out my classmate on the last day of school

I said something along the lines of

Hey name I've been meaning to ask you but are you busy this weekend would you want to do something

And she said she I don't have any free time since I live with a special needs person who has the mental capacity of a 4 year old

She kept explaining while we walked to our cars. So all in all she had a legit excuse and at least I did it. I'm going to try to approach someone this weekend if I see an opportunity wish me luck



Submitted December 04, 2021 at 12:04AM

I said something along the lines ofHey name I've been meaning to ask you but are you busy this weekend would you want to do somethingAnd she said she I don't have any free time since I live with a special needs person who has the mental capacity of a 4 year oldShe kept explaining while we walked to our cars. So all in all she had a legit excuse and at least I did it. I'm going to try to approach someone this weekend if I see an opportunity wish me luck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.