/u/iwtmmhlbsocn on Guys tell me I’m fine and not broken.

I hear you. I am 32, never been in a relationship, rarely ever feel attracted to someone and for the life of me I do not understand what sexual attraction is.

(Because, how can we know what it feels like to not feel something, that we have never felt before? So I guess you'll just somehow know. I don't need to have sex in order to find out it repulses me)

I get the frustration that comes with 'you just haven't found the one yet'. I get it all the time with questions about babies. 'You don't want children? Wait until you've found the one!' No. Just no.

(If you apply the same logic - how could I know I don't want a baby if I have never felt I wanted a baby before? I just know. I don't need to have a baby in order to find out I didn't want one in the first place.)

It's pretty difficult to explain what panromantic asexuality is to close-minded people, so I usually keep it vague. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. It's really none of their business, as long as you are happy.





December 12, 2021 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.