I am confused

Hi, I'm 22 years old and I have a big problem! I was raised by my grandmother and her daughters because my parents didn't had the time (work)!

So the thing is that I have always gotten a lot of compliments from other very beautiful woman and actually they came to me many times to talk but I always had some kind of a blocked towards woman because of my very strict feminist upbringing by my two aunts.

Somehow I managed that problem and so at the age of 16 I was able to talk to woman BUT:

I hate it to say it but l am 22 years old and I love woman who are older than me. Of course not at the age of 40,50,60,70.. but woman who are 25-39. l just don't know what I could do against that but I really love elegant older woman like Monica Bellucci in her prime or Kate Winslet or Alizée ( oh god I love her, she was so beautiful!) and I love things like when the woman is stroking your hair etc.

My question is this, how can a 22 years old young man be able to date an elegant beautiful older woman who is at least 24?



Submitted December 13, 2021 at 01:15AM

Hi, I'm 22 years old and I have a big problem! I was raised by my grandmother and her daughters because my parents didn't had the time (work)!So the thing is that I have always gotten a lot of compliments from other very beautiful woman and actually they came to me many times to talk but I always had some kind of a blocked towards woman because of my very strict feminist upbringing by my two aunts.Somehow I managed that problem and so at the age of 16 I was able to talk to woman BUT:I hate it to say it but l am 22 years old and I love woman who are older than me. Of course not at the age of 40,50,60,70.. but woman who are 25-39. l just don't know what I could do against that but I really love elegant older woman like Monica Bellucci in her prime or Kate Winslet or Alizée ( oh god I love her, she was so beautiful!) and I love things like when the woman is stroking your hair etc.My question is this, how can a 22 years old young man be able to date an elegant beautiful older woman who is at least 24?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.