BOOM! I found the question I need to ask!(M)

When you go on a first date is it best to slowly come out of your shell or just be 100% you with as much confidence (not being cocky, show-off etc.)?

I havnt gone on a date in 4 years and next year I wanna give it a go, so I’m trying to piece together advice and experience of other people and see what I feel will be beneficial for myself. Most appreciated, not an easy question!



Submitted December 13, 2021 at 02:12AM

When you go on a first date is it best to slowly come out of your shell or just be 100% you with as much confidence (not being cocky, show-off etc.)?I havnt gone on a date in 4 years and next year I wanna give it a go, so I’m trying to piece together advice and experience of other people and see what I feel will be beneficial for myself. Most appreciated, not an easy question!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.