Is it possible for someone to change their mind?

I asked out a friend of mine at the start of the year but she said she didn’t reciprocate the same feelings.

We’ve stayed friends (part of a friendship group).

I don’t want to be pushy since she made her decision so I won’t ask her out / tell her how I feel again, but I’m not completely over her, I was just wondering if anyone had been in a similar situation. Do you think there’s a chance that someone could start catching feels or is it something that only happens off the bat?



Submitted December 12, 2021 at 12:04AM

I asked out a friend of mine at the start of the year but she said she didn’t reciprocate the same feelings.We’ve stayed friends (part of a friendship group).I don’t want to be pushy since she made her decision so I won’t ask her out / tell her how I feel again, but I’m not completely over her, I was just wondering if anyone had been in a similar situation. Do you think there’s a chance that someone could start catching feels or is it something that only happens off the bat?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.