Guy I used to date wished me a merry Christmas then ghosted me?? Why?

Guy I used to date was falling for me but I didn’t feel the same so things ended a couple of months back but we remained friends and we was texting last week and he took a couple of days to respond to one of my messages but he came back asking me a question and seeing how I was but I basically cut him off I know what slow responses mean I don’t have time for that especially since we aren’t dating anymore… then he text me again on Christmas to say merry Christmas (why would he do this?) so I just said the same back and he never replied? What is this all about??? Why text merry Christmas and not even acknowledge me saying it back or try to continue a conversation?

TL;DR! Why would a guy I used to date text me merry Christmas so I reply with the same and then he ghosts me? Male aged 30 female aged 28



Submitted December 30, 2021 at 01:10AM

Guy I used to date was falling for me but I didn’t feel the same so things ended a couple of months back but we remained friends and we was texting last week and he took a couple of days to respond to one of my messages but he came back asking me a question and seeing how I was but I basically cut him off I know what slow responses mean I don’t have time for that especially since we aren’t dating anymore… then he text me again on Christmas to say merry Christmas (why would he do this?) so I just said the same back and he never replied? What is this all about??? Why text merry Christmas and not even acknowledge me saying it back or try to continue a conversation?TL;DR! Why would a guy I used to date text me merry Christmas so I reply with the same and then he ghosts me? Male aged 30 female aged 28

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.