(19m) I need some serious help on how to get over my insecurities. Anyone?

Hello,

I have a huge insecurity about having no experience. I want to be able to come to terms that every girl I meet will have a past and that I will never have that.

For example, I met a girl who I really like who has had a ton of hookups and ex boyfriends. I think she likes me but I have an insecurity where I feel like I don’t want to be with her because she has more experience that me. I know this is ridiculous and I want to get past this.

The way I see it is that I feel really bad about myself because I don’t have a past where as she fell in love with other people and had “fun” with others while I had absolutely no one.

I’ve always thought that I could meet a girl and we could be each other’s “first everything” but I want to come to terms that chances of this very unlikely. I’ve gotten too old now for this to happen.

I want to be able to accept this and not feel guilty about it. Please help me out, thanks.



Submitted December 23, 2021 at 01:07AM

Hello,I have a huge insecurity about having no experience. I want to be able to come to terms that every girl I meet will have a past and that I will never have that.For example, I met a girl who I really like who has had a ton of hookups and ex boyfriends. I think she likes me but I have an insecurity where I feel like I don’t want to be with her because she has more experience that me. I know this is ridiculous and I want to get past this.The way I see it is that I feel really bad about myself because I don’t have a past where as she fell in love with other people and had “fun” with others while I had absolutely no one.I’ve always thought that I could meet a girl and we could be each other’s “first everything” but I want to come to terms that chances of this very unlikely. I’ve gotten too old now for this to happen.I want to be able to accept this and not feel guilty about it. Please help me out, thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.