/u/YouSeaBlue on I find myself bored a lot when out with others. A lot of people it seems to me, talk about sexual stuff, which holds zero interest for me. In fact I get actually annoyed listening to that stuff. I wish people had more to offer in general.

I feel like sex obsessed people are just yucky to be around. I understand that teens and young adults discuss it more because they are learning and curious. That I totally understand. But people my age (40s) just sound pathetic imo.





November 19, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.