/u/Luminis_The_Cat on So Twitter is having a debate( when I say debate a lot of people who don't seem to be ace are losing it over this photo because ace people apprently can't want to feel sexy? Or wear lingerie?) What do you guys think about this whole debacle. Especially those who are okay with sexual content?

I read this thread the first time it appeared on here: the model is very well-spoken about ace issues and I am happy to have someone like her representing the community. Reading some of the ignorant comments is frankly upsetting





November 02, 2021 at 12:31AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.