/u/fanpal95 on I hate em 🤡

This is so ridiculous. Invested? Popcorn? This ain't your entertainment program for tonight. Eurgh as someone that's crap at socializing and uses the "20 questions/truth or truth" to know people.

They should have preemptively drawn a line if they're crap at reading the room. A "hey if you get uncomfortable let me know and I'll stop", and they should have stopped first time round you made it known it was a private matter and not one to be discussed.

This is so infuriating, lol.





November 21, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.