/u/CranberryKiss on Does anyone else get really annoyed with ships?

Yup! When I first joined the military, there were a few people in my shop that would ship me with random other people at our squadron. SUPER weird. And all because I was single and they felt it was their "obligation to fix it". After a few years though, I was just known as "she who shows up to do the job, collect a paycheck, and go TF home alone in peace" lol

But yeah, I don't get why people do it to actual people. For example, I'm not a huge fan of One Direction, but I feel bad for some of the members because their friendships with each other were severely altered after preteens would ship them and write fanfiction and such....





November 09, 2021 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.