/u/AnvilAltaMira on Let's see how it goes

Well what I explained was one aspect of what we mock. That post specifically caught on because claiming to be someone who doesn’t feel sexual attraction but has sex is ridiculous. As the top comment says, ‘I’m a vegetarian but I eat meat’

I respect someone who knows they don’t feel sexual attraction and chooses not to have sex. That’s a claim backed up by evidence. That poster clearly isn’t that person though. They’re using their ‘asexuality’ for pointless internet pandering points. It’s pathetic and worthy of TiA





November 25, 2021 at 12:35AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.