Should I (25F) tell my date I gained weight? And how do I tell him or avoid telling him I’ve never been in a relationship?

So I’ve decided to give online dating (Hinge) a try and matched with a few cute guys. And this makes me a bit insecure about meeting then in real life.

This one guy asked me out for a date, and he looks like he works out since he seems pretty muscular.

My first problem is that I’ve gained 30lbs over the past year. And my profile has some of my older pics on it. I also posted newer picture from the past few months, but in my opinion these pictures were just good angles and didn’t show my full body, only my face. Right now I’m not happy with how my body looks.

My second problem is that I’ve never been in a relationship. I’ve been asked out on dates before but I said no since I wasn’t interested in them. I had an unrealistic view of how I wanted my relationship to start.

Open to any advice.



Submitted November 25, 2021 at 12:10AM

So I’ve decided to give online dating (Hinge) a try and matched with a few cute guys. And this makes me a bit insecure about meeting then in real life.This one guy asked me out for a date, and he looks like he works out since he seems pretty muscular.My first problem is that I’ve gained 30lbs over the past year. And my profile has some of my older pics on it. I also posted newer picture from the past few months, but in my opinion these pictures were just good angles and didn’t show my full body, only my face. Right now I’m not happy with how my body looks.My second problem is that I’ve never been in a relationship. I’ve been asked out on dates before but I said no since I wasn’t interested in them. I had an unrealistic view of how I wanted my relationship to start.Open to any advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.