The right strap on

So I’ve voiced my want to my wife that I’d like to give pegging a go, but I want her to get something out of it as well.

So for those of you lovely ladies out there that have done this for your partners, can you give me suggestions of a great strap on that is likely to get her off as well?

Thanks for any advice and/or links!



Submitted November 25, 2021 at 12:27AM

So I’ve voiced my want to my wife that I’d like to give pegging a go, but I want her to get something out of it as well.So for those of you lovely ladies out there that have done this for your partners, can you give me suggestions of a great strap on that is likely to get her off as well?Thanks for any advice and/or links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.