I always get soft before entering (M21)

As title suggests. It's evidently not ED: I'm seeing someone new right now and I definitely made more progress than ever before (first oral (received), footjob, squirt etc.) but IDK if it's the act of putting on the condom, or the stress of penetration, but I always lose my erection "when it's time to do the deed".

TBH it doesn't bother me that much, but if you had the same problem, how did you get over it?
Being ace might have something to do with it, I mostly think it's stress + condom



Submitted November 07, 2021 at 12:47AM

As title suggests. It's evidently not ED: I'm seeing someone new right now and I definitely made more progress than ever before (first oral (received), footjob, squirt etc.) but IDK if it's the act of putting on the condom, or the stress of penetration, but I always lose my erection "when it's time to do the deed".TBH it doesn't bother me that much, but if you had the same problem, how did you get over it?Being ace might have something to do with it, I mostly think it's stress + condom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.