Crush on coworker

I’ve been at my job for 3yrs now and never had a crush on any guy — not even at my other jobs but anyways, there’s a new guy and he’s just so handsome in my eyes .

I’m attracted to him and he has a great personality.

Last week we both were on the elevator at work and he was just staring at me and that’s how everything kind of started. After that I started seeing him around the building.

He switched over to my team and has been working with me. We always look over at each other and my reason is I obviously like him . I heard him talking to our supervisor and first thing I heard was “about to get married” and that caught my attention quickly I’m like damn does he have someone.

Thursday I went ahead and talked to him just casually and he started engaging and talking a lot . It went nice, I thought I was gonna be shy and awkward but talking to him felt like he’s always been a friend.

Yesterday we didn’t talk but I just notice him staring so much at me like he walked by and from the corner of my eye I saw him stop to stare but I keep thinking of him saying “about to get married” .

I really like this guy should I step back or try to talk?



Submitted November 21, 2021 at 12:05AM

I’ve been at my job for 3yrs now and never had a crush on any guy — not even at my other jobs but anyways, there’s a new guy and he’s just so handsome in my eyes .I’m attracted to him and he has a great personality.Last week we both were on the elevator at work and he was just staring at me and that’s how everything kind of started. After that I started seeing him around the building.He switched over to my team and has been working with me. We always look over at each other and my reason is I obviously like him . I heard him talking to our supervisor and first thing I heard was “about to get married” and that caught my attention quickly I’m like damn does he have someone.Thursday I went ahead and talked to him just casually and he started engaging and talking a lot . It went nice, I thought I was gonna be shy and awkward but talking to him felt like he’s always been a friend.Yesterday we didn’t talk but I just notice him staring so much at me like he walked by and from the corner of my eye I saw him stop to stare but I keep thinking of him saying “about to get married” .I really like this guy should I step back or try to talk?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.