Why is it that some women are very bad at communicating?

Dont know why its prevelant in women, but it seems the vast majority of women expect u to read their mind on things or make assumptions off unstraightforwardness.

For example

A women can be angry at you, but will not tell you what you did, which ends up being something on her end and not yours.

If a women is sad or upset, she wont tell you, she will just sit down there quietly which is a issue

Also testing, a women will purposely do things to see if u "do this". Such as ghosting to see if ull cling to her, or like call some other girl pretty right in front of you to see if u would call her pretty.

I dont understand why its harder for women to communicate.

I can easily say my mind very quick and fast and when something troubles me, i say it right away.



Submitted October 27, 2021 at 01:09AM

Dont know why its prevelant in women, but it seems the vast majority of women expect u to read their mind on things or make assumptions off unstraightforwardness.For exampleA women can be angry at you, but will not tell you what you did, which ends up being something on her end and not yours.If a women is sad or upset, she wont tell you, she will just sit down there quietly which is a issueAlso testing, a women will purposely do things to see if u "do this". Such as ghosting to see if ull cling to her, or like call some other girl pretty right in front of you to see if u would call her pretty.I dont understand why its harder for women to communicate.I can easily say my mind very quick and fast and when something troubles me, i say it right away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.